Friday, February 1, 2008

I Have Been Re Invented...
Oh..... What a feeling.....
I wish I could say I had something to do with it, but the truth is Shannon of
http://www.QTSunglasses.com is responsible... She did a fabulous restoration and I couldn't be happier.... :)

I am so excited with my new look... that I am going to celebrate...
I am going to have a contest to win that special something you would love to have...

Here is how to enter:

Please go to my website at
http://www.something2bragabout.com an let me know a jewelry piece you would love to own for yourself...

Please come back over here to my blog and comment on your favorite item.

One lucky winner will will be selected on Monday, Feb 4th just in time for Valentine's delivery.


NOTE: Please let me know how to contact you "IF" you are the winner...


The winner will be drawn randoming by blog number entry
This contest is open to US residents only

Our Winner is.... #2 Kandi
Thank you to all that entered... Watch for more giveaways and blogging

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would really like to have the Dual Side Photo Charm Necklace. I don't wear many bracelets as I am always banging my arms against things, but I do like necklaces. I think this would be a great piece of jewelry to have with a picture of my kids on one side and a picture of me and my husband on the other side.

The blog looks wonderful and as always your jewelry is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Becci has beautiful bracelets for about anyone you can think of--her selection is great. I would love to have the rememberance bracelet. My father passed away 2 years ago, which is still so hard to believe. It would be nice to have a bracelet that is made especially in rememberance of him.

Amanda said...

I absolutely adore the Baptism Bracelet. My daughter loves to watch me get ready for Church on Sunday's and put my earrings and bracelets on. I know she would love to wear this on Sunday's and show it off to all who would see it.